Skinner's Rifle Sling
Skinner hunts old school, and always carries his rifle on a sling. But, he got tired of the old slings he has used for years. He wanted one that would last the next 30 years of hunting, but also made his life easier. Skinner wanted a sling with:
- Rubberized fabric with texture to grip his should and not slip.
- Padding for comfort carrying all day.
- Side release buckle to easily slip it off from around his body without knocking his hat off.
- Lightweight for packing miles on mountain trails.
- Easily adjustment for comfort.
- Open ends so he could change the attachment points for swivel studs or QD buttons.
- Foam that doesn't become a sponge in wet weather.
Lobo was designing and making the sling, so he added a couple features he likes, so you can select if you would like to add them on.
- A loop for attaching to your belt when shooting off a tripod.
The sling starts at less than 3 ounces, and adding on the extras doesn't add on any appreciable weight.